Well after a 5 month delay I finally submitted the first version of the application to the Windows Phone Marketplace today. I have made a few changes since my initial Blog Post. The most obvious change is that I added support for multiple GEDCOM files. The reason for this change was mainly for performance reasons.
Regular readers of this blog will realize that, in addition to my interest in .NET programming, I am also an amateur genealogist.
Many times, over the last few years I have tried to combine the two – which is demonstrated by a codeplex project I created a couple of years ago. However, work, family and my inability to stick to a plan have gotten in the way of completing something usable.